Vintage Year Birthday Wine Bottle Card 1993
Vintage Year Card 1993 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, fact about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1993 Vintage. The best hand-picked birthday wishes
Inside Text: From the Vine...
- The human foot is ideally suited to crushing grapes. Manual treading breaks
the grapes, mashes the skin, and mixes them with the juice but doesn’t break open the grape seeds that would give the wine a bitter taste.
- Amaldus de Villanova’s Liber de vines, published in 1478, is often said to be the
earliest printed book on wine. It dealt mainly with the supposed physical effects of wine and its perceived ability to cure poor memory, jaundice or melancholy,
rather than winegrowing.
- v William J. Clinton is President.
- Alabert Gore, Jr. is Vice-President.
- Beanie Babies are released.
- The bagless vacuum and caller ID are introduced to the market.
- The Blizzard of ‘93 strikes the northeast US bringing record snowfall.
- Nelson Mandela and F.W. de Klerk are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- A van bomb beneath the World Trade Towers explodes.
- Prince celebrates his birthday by changing his name to a symbol.
- Reggie Jackson is elected to Baseball’s Hall of Fame and has his number retired.
- Also born in 1993 - Taylor Momsen, Liam Payne.
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)