Vintage Year Birthday Wine Bottle Card 1990
Vintage Year Card 1990 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, fact about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1990 Vintage aged to perfection. Happy BIrthday
Inside Text: From the Vine...
- Plato argued that the minimum drinking age should be 18, and then wine in moderation may be tasted until 31. When a man reaches 40, he may drink as much as he wants to cure the “crabbedness of old age”.
- Global warming may redefine wine growing in the future. Even tiny temperature changes can dramatically change the quality of wine.
- George H. Bush is President.
- J. Danforth Quayle is Vice-President.
- The Hubble Space Telescope is placed in orbit.
- Van Gogh’s Portrait du Dr. Gachet sells for $82.5 million.
- Smoking on domestic airline flights is banned.
- Atlanta is awarded the 1996 Summer Olympic Games.
- The first McDonald’s opens in Moscow, Russia.
- President Bush dispatches troops to the Persian Gulf.
- The Ellis Island Immigration Museum opens.
- The first web page is written.
- Caller ID and the first in-car satellite navigation system debut.
- The Simpsons, Seinfeld, and In Living Color premiere.
- The cost of a gallon of gas is $1.34; a Mitsubishi 35” big-screen TV, $2,599.
- Also born in 1990--Emma Watson, Kristin Stewart, Jamie Anderson, Steven Stamkos.
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)