Vintage Year Birthday Wine Bottle Card 1960
Vintage Year Card 1960 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, fact about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1960 Vintage. The best hand-picked birthday wishes
Inside Text: From the Vine...
Avoid storing wine in direct sunlight, as light ages wine prematurely. Ultraviolet light will penetrate even the darkest colored bottles and is capable of tainting the wine or even ruining it altogether. Wine should be stored in a calm environment. Constant vibration from nearby equipment will disturb all types of wine but is particularly harmful to the sediment in red wine. Excessive sound creates vibration and should also be avoided. Wine bottles should be stored on their sides so that the corks stay moist and create an effective seal. White, ros'e and sparkling wines should be kept in the coolest part of your wine cellar.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower is President
- Richard M. Nixon is Vice-President
- The fifty star flag makes its official debut.
- The Kenned/Nixon debate is on TV.
- Dobie Gillis, Maynard G.Krebs and Zelda are on The Dobie Gillis Show.
- Chubby Checker causes an international dance craze with The Twist
- The mini-skirt revolutionizes world fashion.
- Bye, Bye, Birdie, The Fantasticks, Oliver and Camelot are on Broadway. To Kill A Mockingbird is published. Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is a musical hit.
- Cassius Clay fights his first bout as a professional
- Also born in 1960--Ivan Lendl, Jennifer Gray, Marcus Allen, Sean Penn, Branford Marsalis, Joan Jett.
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)