Vintage Year Birthday Wine Bottle Card 1955
Vintage Year Card 1955 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, fact about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1955 Vintage aged to perfection. Happy BIrthday
Inside Text: From the Vine... While Napoleon Bonaparte preferred the Burgundy Chamertin, the late President Richard Nixon's favorite wine was Chateau Margaux. Nixon always had a bottle of his favorite vintage waiting at his table from the cellar of the famous "21" Club in New York.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower is President
- Richard M. Nixon is Vice-President
- President Eisenhower holds the first presidential TV news conference.
- Coonskin hats are all the rage with Davy Crockett on TV. Marilyn Monroe's blowing skirt becomes "the pose".
- A Buick Century costs $2,490.00; a Gerber Baby Doll, $2.00.
- Chase Manhattan Bank is created
- Crest Toothpaste, Kellogg's Special K, and Play-Doh are introduced.
- The Mickey Mouse Club Premieres. Disneyland in California opens. Lego toy blocks are new to the market.
- Jim Henson creates Kermit the Frog. Rebel Without A cause starring James Dean is in the movies. Lawrence Welk begins a weekly TV show.
- Tutti Frutti & Maybellene are musical hits.
- Rocky Marciano is Heavyweight Champ.
- Born in 1955--Kevin Costner, John Grisham, Bruce Willis, David Lee Roth, Bill Gates
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)