Vintage Year Birthday Wine Bottle Card 1951
Vintage Year Card 1951 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, fact about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1951 Vintage. The best hand-picked birthday wishes
Inside Text: From the Vine... Cellaring wine involves storing young wines until they are at a point where the optimum drinking pleasure can be achieved. Some wines not only become more interesting with age but can actually require aging to make them a pleasant drinking experience. Medium to high quality wines can benefit from aging but cheap wines will simply deteriorate. Wine should be stored on its side, lying down at a steady temperature between 50-60 Farenheit in the dark and away from vibrations
- Harry S.Truman is President
- Alben W. Barkley is Vice-President.
- Electricity is produced from the first US nuclear power station
- In the stores--Coca-Cola, 5 cents; Bayer Aspirin, 59 cents; Vaseline, 79 cents.
- The Packard convertible makes its debut
- S&H Green Stamps are introduced
- Cry by Johnnie Ray is the #1 song.
- From Here to Eternity and Salinger's Catcher In The Rye are published.
- The King And I is on on Broadway
- Royal Wedding is in the movies
- Citation becomes the first horse to win $1 million.
- Also born in 1951-- Crystal Gayle, Melissa Manchester, Janis Ian, Luther Vandross, Catherine Hicks, Treat Williams
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)