Vintage Year Birthday Wine Card 1924
Vintage Year Birthday Card 1924 Wine Bottle. Each card contains intricate foil, facts about wine and a brief history of what happened the year you were born!
Front Text: Happy Birthday 1924 Vintage. The best hand-picked birthday wishes
Inside Text: From the Vine... Classic champagnes (non-vintage) must be aged for a minimum of 15 months in the bottle after bottling. Vintage Champagnes must be aged for a minimum of three years after bottling. Dom Perignon Champagne is aged six to eight years before it is put on the market. The pressure in a bottle of Champagne is close to 90 pounds per square inch, roughly three times the pressure in your car tires. This is why it is necessary to put Champagne into heavy bottles-- another reason why Champagne is more expensive than ordinary wine.
- Calvin Coolidge is President
- J. Edgar Hoover becomes the director of the Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- A gas grill will cost you $15.00; a Remington typewriter, $60.00.
- Dean Witter & Co. is founded
- George Gershwin writes Rhapsody in Blue
- Football's "The Four Horsemen" star as Notre Dame upsets Army
- The Olympics Games are held in Paris
- The first Winter Olympics are held in Chamonix, France
- Also born in 1924-- Tony Randall, Marlon Brando, Charlton Heston, Doris Day, Lauren Bacall, Truman Capote
Back Text: Life's Essence. Go ahead, indulge yourself with the finest in birthday wishes for that special moment when another year doesn't mean getting older, it means again gracefully. Birthday Wishes 100% by Volume. You can recycle this card, but we prefer you keep it forever. Printed in Canada
Card size: 9 3/16" high by 3 1/8" wide (letter size)